ALL OF OUR WORKSHOPS AIM TO:
· Empower young people to take responsibility for themeselves and others.
· Create awareness of the importance of our actions and reactions.
· Promote confidence to be able to ask questions, express views and oinions
· Use imagination and creativity to access and challenge information
· Allow pupils to draw on personal experiences
· Aid students to be able to put it into action in their everyday lives.
Every voice and opinion is valued in our specialised sessions, creating a safe and supportive environment in which they can explore important issues.
We use forum theatre based exercises as well as role-play, improv and hot seating.
· PEER PRESSURE
· PERSONAL SAFETY
· E SAFETY